Commercial Auto Insurance Banner Fleet of Trucks

While you have a personal auto insurance policy to cover you and your family vehicles, a separate Commercial Auto Insurance Policy is needed if you own a business that operate everyday vehicles for the business.
Commercial Auto Insurance policies can cover company cars, vans, trucks, SUVs and more, although certain vehicles such as tow trucks require a separate policy. Some businesses may not think a Commercial Auto policy is require yet there is a lot of driving due to that business going on. A great example is a pizza restaurant that offers deliveries. In the event a person is delivering the pizza (or other business goods) to the customer will need to be covered under a commercial auto insurance policy.

What is covered under a Commercial Auto Insurance Policy?
Depending which coverage options you choose, a Commercial Auto Policy may cover you in the event of an accident with another vehicle, accident with a pedestrian or accident with inanimate objects (ex. Street Signs)

Do I need a Commercial Auto Insurance Policy if my employees use their own cars to conduct business?
Yes! Just because your employee is using their own car, if they are conducting business in their car, your company will need a commercial auto insurance policy to cover them in the event of an accident.

To learn more about Commercial Auto Insurance, please call us at 609-654-5800 or start a quote today here.